|Frequently Asked Questions||Email Us||Start a Chain Reaction|
Many conservative parents become worried about their children as they grow up because large numbers express liberal beliefs. This is not unusual because children are usually bombarded in high school and college with liberal propaganda. Fortunately, there is hope. Many young liberals eventually become conservatives for one or more of the following reasons:
- They get a job, and within weeks, become shocked at the amount of payroll deductions from their salary.
- They decide to save money for a new car or a home and discover the taxes they are required to pay are preventing them from saving any money. In the mean time, the prices of homes continue to rise as the value of our currency declines.
- They discover the U.S. Debt Clock and learn they have inherited a National Debt and continuing interest payments that exceed the debt required to buy a home. As of March 2017, the National Debt per Taxpayer was $166,147. ($166,150 x 2 = $332,300)
- They decide to get married and learn there is a tax penalty for being a married couple.
- After getting married, they become the parents of a beautiful baby. They begin to think seriously about the Democratic Party’s position on unrestricted abortion and its significance.
- Their young child starts public school and they start paying attention to what is being taught in the public schools. They learn about text books like “Daddy’s Roommate” or “Heather has Two Mommies”. They start to think about private school, but they can’t afford to pay taxes for a public school and the cost of a private school.
- They decide to take their children to Church or a Synagogue and learn that many on the political left consider their Church or Synagogue to be a hate-group because it teaches the lessons of the Holy Bible, including that marriage is defined by God as between one man and one woman.
- They learn that many on the political left consider them to be racists because they want lower taxes, a secure border, and oppose racial quotas.
- They become upset when their child is denied admission to college or a university even though their child’s grades are superior to others that have been admitted. They learn that race was a factor, and their child is of the unfavored race.
- They come across our website. They read What Republicans Believe-Conservatives vs. Liberals, the Glossary of Political Terms and Phrases, the section on Famous Democrats, and God and American History.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something, and I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."
Edward Everett Hale